Module #3 – Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) – The Pathogenicity of SIBO and Addressing Five Core Elements of SIBO for Successful Treatment:
• Pathogenicity of SIBO, including Migrating Motor Complex (MMC) dysfunction, cytolethal distending toxin (CDT), autoimmunity and total gut dysfunction.
• The role of digestion in SIBO.
• The role of mucosal immunity in SIBO.
• Microbiome imbalance in SIBO.
• The role of the large intestine, liver, gallbladder and bile acids in SIBO.
• The role of binding agents in SIBO treatment.